Barrier Dental Clinic
About Us

In July 1946 the Broken Hill Mines Dental Clinic was granted permission from the New South Wales Dental Board to operate a clinic. The clinic was initially for the men who worked on the local mines. Over time wives and then their children were offered treatment at the clinic.

In 2003 the Broken Hill Mines Dental Clinic and the Broken Hill Town Dental Clinic merged and became the Barrier Dental Clinic.

The Barrier Dental Clinic is owned wholly by its members and its aim is to provide its members and their eligible dependants with high quality dental care at the lowest practicable rates.

The Dental Board of New South Wales has noted that our staff is a well trained and organized team. It also noted that the Clinic is a practice where services are delivered at a very high standard.

DentistsSeparator

All dentists employed at the clinic are fully qualified, experienced and satisfy registration requirements with the New South Wales Dental Board.

Dental AssistantsSeparator

Dental Assistants have a minimum standard of the Certificate III in Dental Assisting or equivalent. Trainees receive on the job training while completing the Certificate III in Dental Assisting through a recognized training organization.

Current StaffSeparator
Dentists
  • Dr. Rupasinghe
  • Dr. Appasamy
Dental Assistants

Teena PapasHead DA and Receptionist
Bree LithgowDA
Courtney SquireDA
Stephanie MorrisTrainee DA

Administration Manager
  • Ross Nettle